Hi, I'm Amy.
I'm a registered dietitian and family support professional.
I support clients who are pregnant, postpartum and managing the chaos of busy family life. I also support neurodivergent families around food.
I'm known for my gentle approach and client-focused style.
My clients work with me to help reduce their mealtime stress, create a system around food and to find their groove in the kitchen.
If you are wanting to optimize your nutrient intake during pregnancy and/or postpartum or are struggling in any way to get meals into the table for your family, I can help!
The FED Program
An approach to
Fast, Easy and Delicious
food for busy families
A short, powerful and self paced online program coaching that helps parents spend less time and energy in the kitchen without compromising on nutrition for their family.
Food doesn't have to be so hard.
The amazing parents that I work with:
- want to eat better but don't know where to start
- aren't sure what "healthy meals" look like
- dread the "what's for dinner" questions every day
- worry they aren't feeding their kids well
- want to spend less time and energy in the kitchen
- want to spend less on take out
- they want to improve their family's health and wellness
Parents Feeding Busy Families
A group where parents can discuss struggles and strategies around feeding busy families.
Community, training and learning opportunities.
Ask questions, support others and be supported.
Learn through free content and events.